Dennis L. Althouse
PartnerSchimley | Althouse LLP
600 S. Lake Ave. Suite 305
Pasadena, CA 91106
TEL: (626) 262-4400
DIRECT: (626) 714-7016
FAX: (626) 244-2632
• Real Estate
• Business Litigation
• Homeowner Associations
• University of Nebraska, Lincoln, J.D., 1991
• University of Nebraska, Lincoln, B.S., 1988
• California, 1991
• U.S. District Court, Central,
Eastern, Northern and Southern
Districts of California
• Nebraska, 2008
Mr. Althouse provides pre-litigation counseling to clients, as well as representation in litigation, mediation, arbitration, trial, and at the appellate level.
He is admitted to practice law in California and Nebraska, and is licensed to practice before the United States District Court, Central, Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of California.
Mr. Althouse has achieved an “AV” rating from Martindale-Hubbell denoting the highest level of professional excellence from his peers. He is also consistently selected as a Pasadena Top Attorney.
Mr. Althouse earned both his Bachelor’s degree and his Juris Doctor from the University of Nebraska, where he received the American Jurisprudence Award in Insurance Law.
• California State Bar
• Nebraska State Bar Association
• Los Angeles County Bar Association
• Los Angeles County Superior Court, Judge Pro Tempore
• Pasadena Bar Association (2005-2017)
• Los Angeles County Superior Court, Voluntary Settlement Officer (2010-2016)
• Ventura County Bar Association (1998-2015)
• Pasadena Foothill Association of Realtors – “Legal Issues for a Volunteer Board of Directors”
• Provisors, Pasadena V – “The Anatomy of a Lawsuit”
• The Complicated Decision to Pursue (or not to Pursue) a Construction Defect Claim
• Construction Defect Litigation Has Reached its Pinnacle – and Now Moves to Arbitration