Paul F. Schimley
PartnerSchimley | Althouse LLP
600 S. Lake Ave. Suite 305
Pasadena, CA 91106
TEL: (626) 262-4400
DIRECT: (626) 714-7017
FAX: (626) 244-2632
• Employment Litigation
• Employment Counseling
• Professional Liability Defense
• Real Estate Litigation
• University of San Diego, School of
Law, J.D., 1981
• Niagara University, B.A., magna
cum laude, Political Science, 1977
• California, 1981
• U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth
• U.S. District Court, Central,
Eastern, Northern and Southern
Districts of California
Mr. Schimley is licensed to practice before all California state courts, as well as the United States Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and the Southern, Central, Eastern and Northern Districts of the United States District Court for the State of California. He is a member of the Labor and Employment sections of both the Los Angeles County Bar Association and the Pasadena Bar Association, and he serves as a volunteer arbitrator on the Los Angeles County Bar’s fee dispute arbitration panel.
A native of Niagara Falls, New York, Mr. Schimley attended Niagara University, where he received a Bachelor of Arts degree, magna cum laude, in Political Science. He obtained his Juris Doctor degree from the University of San Diego.
Mr. Schimley has received an AV® Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review rating.
• Los Angeles County Bar Association, Labor & Employment Section
• Pasadena Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section, Ambassador
• Los Angeles County Bar Association, Fee Dispute Arbitration Panel, Volunteer Arbitrator
• Los Angeles County Superior Court (Pasadena), Volunteer Settlement Conference Officer Classes & Seminars Taught
• Sexual Harassment Training for Supervisors, Government Code Section 12950.1.